All photographic assignments require appropriate business documentation including:
Model Release (if applicable)
An explanation of the Digital Downloads available on the Gallery1Studio website.
1. Medium Resolution for personal use - 4 MP download 2449 x 1633 pixels (fine for social media / prints)..... $10 per image.
2. High Resolution Jpeg for personal use - 10MP download 3872 x 2582 (very high resolution)....................... $15 per image.
3. High Resolution Digital Image - 24MP download 6000 x 4000 (large scale print quality)..............................$25 per image.
4. Retouching - Retouching of any downloaded image (contact me directly)......................................................$25 per image total.
5. Bespoke high quality framed print A3+ (13" x 19") ....................................................................................$250
* No images are placed on social media or in the public domain without specific permission / model release.
* Note that some digital images are not available in 24MP resolution. My own prints are done on an Epson P800 using Ilford Galerie Fine Art Paper
Stage Performance / Rehearsal Photography
- I charge a minimum booking fee of $350 for all photographic work, to be paid in advance
- I will need to photograph at least one dress rehearsal, the performance or both. I will usually request to photograph the studio and posed shots as well.
- With larger schools, apart from the booking fee, I have an arrangement which relies on post event sales commission from my website.
- I require an email circular to be sent to parents / performers with details of my website and the location and password to the relevant galleries.
- I reserve the right to increase the retainer based on previous sales from your school / institution, travel expenses and other variables.
- Images taken by me will not be published on any form of social media without specific permission and signature of model release documentation.
- All images will be placed into password protected galleries. Passwords will only be issued by authorized parties.
- You may retain full rights to sale of the images by paying an outright fee based on my hourly rate and negotiated with me.
- I charge a flat rate of $2,350 to photograph a wedding.
- A non refundable booking fee of $350 applies. I will issue you an invoice.
- I require payment of $1,000 two weeks in advance of the wedding.
- The balance of $1,000 to be paid after I present you with your wedding images. You can expect at least 500+ full resolution images.
- The fee includes meeting you to assess the venue and your requirements prior to the wedding.
- The fee also includes bride and groom preparation, detail shots. the ceremony and reception / dance shots. I will photograph the bridal party, guests, cake and other details according to your requirements.
- Wedding albums and prints are available for an additional fee.
- A qualified beautician / makeup assistant is available for an additional fee.
- My standard rate for events including Corporate Functions, School Formals, Christenings, Family Occasions and portraiture is $150 an hour. A minimum booking fee of $350 will apply depending on the size and duration of the event and must be paid two weeks in advance. This is non refundable other than my becoming unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances. My minimum fee for any photographic assignment is $350
- I will provide a quote based on my hourly fee. A large or corporate event may require significant set up and post processing which will be taken into account when I present the quote.
- No images will be provided until the invoice has been settled.
Family Portraiture, Real Estate, Motor Vehicle and other types of photography are available at my standard hourly rate.
All supplied images are original camera resolution. I do not supply reduced resolution images in any of the above services. Prices are subject to change / variation / negotiation depending on specific requirements. Custom printing and framing are available on request. I may also request permission and make model release documentation available to use work on my own website or social media.